BludgerTrack: 52.1-47.9 to Labor

The BludgerTrack poll aggregate continues to record a voteless recovery in Malcolm Turnbull’s personal ratings.

Two new polls this week, a particularly strong one for Labor from Essential Research and a stable one from ReachTEL, produce a 0.4% shift to Labor on this week’s reading of the BludgerTrack poll aggregate. Labor gains two on the seat projection, those being in Victoria and Western Australia. Essential provided a new seat of leadership ratings, and these conformed with the existing impression of an upswing in personal support for Malcolm Turnbull that has so far done little to improve his party’s voting intention. Full results through the link below.

1,845 comments on “BludgerTrack: 52.1-47.9 to Labor”

1. Lizzie,
    I read your link and it is irrelevant.
    Open the Outlook 2016 tab and follow the steps.
    Your issue is that Outlook has not been configured to connect with Bigpond mail servers.
    It is NOT a Windows problem.

2. C@tmomma says: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 5:03 pm

I prefer to think of zoidlord as eccentric

******************************************

I thought Zoid was just having a bit of tongue in cheek fun – he never comes across as a name caller abuser to me

3. ar

Di Natale has ordained that the Pipple’s Bank will compete successfully with the bad banks for $2 trillion in personal debt.

While Numpty Money Theory says you can just imagine the $2 trillion, in practice this causes the Venezuela effect.

Perhaps when Di Natale puts some bones on his brainfart we will be in a position to see where the money is going to come from. Until then, we just have to struggle with the fog of war.

4. Rex Douglas @ #1557 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 5:15 pm

bemused @ #1253 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 5:12 pm

Rex
    Yes, your presence has been noted.

C’mon bemused, I had the leader of the Informal Party more in mind…

Really. You’re complaining about a poster that makes the same point over and over, never bothers to provide links or reasoned argument and just comes on the blog to wind up others.

I’m thinking a WB purge might catch someone close to your computer if that concept universally imposed.

5. Player One @ #1561 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 5:27 pm

Greensborough Growler @ #1559 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 5:22 pm

I think it is lucky for all of us that William is such a benign despot!

Or perhaps just lazy 🙂

These days he’s more Blackadder than despot!

6. imacca @ #1546 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 5:02 pm

“What ever happened to the Tea Party?

Have they just latched onto Trump?”

I think they have been Trumped into irrelevancy among the RWNutjobbies demographic? Probably biding their time until Trump is gone. Their kind of idiocy can lie dormant for ages…..similar to anthrax.

Secretary of State Mike Pomeo is a ‘Senior’ Tea party member and a Repug.

So Tea party is mainstream now – at least some (most?) ?

7. GG

Sheridan seems to have fallen off the Trump bandwagon.

He was never on it, right from the beginning Sheridan has said that Trump was unfit to be president.

8. Greensborough Growler says: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 5:36 pm

Chester concedes that the Nats are all hats and no cattle!

****************************************************

As our local member – Darren ( Slick Dazza ) Chester has the dress code, speech patterns and personal demeanor more appropriate to selling Used 4-Wheel Drives out of Gippsland Motor Group than being the politician to best represent us – although in fairness he got victim dudded by the Joyce ‘Days Of Our Lives’ saga …..

9. Sheridan can’t see trumps genius? He must be included with “My god AR, Roger and Phoenix are imbeciles or else so brainwashed that they cannot think for themselves.”

10. phoenixRED @ #1567 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 5:48 pm

Greensborough Growler says: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 5:36 pm

Chester concedes that the Nats are all hats and no cattle!

****************************************************

As our local member – Darren ( Slick Dazza ) Chester has the dress code, speech patterns and personal demeanor more appropriate to selling Used 4-Wheel Drives out of Gippsland Motor Group than being the politician to best represent us – although in fairness he got victim dudded by the Joyce Days Of Our Lives saga …..

What part of Gippsland are you located.

11. Steelydan @ #1566 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 5:46 pm

GG

Sheridan seems to have fallen off the Trump bandwagon.

His position has changed from being a Never Trump to a “He’s not as bad as I thought he would he”. Now he’s back to being a Never Trump. The vid tells you that comrade.

12. Greensborough Growler says: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 5:51 pm

phoenixRED @ #1567 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 5:48 pm

What part of Gippsland are you located.

***********************************************************

Trapped somehere between Yallourn W and Loy-yang power stations in beautiful and peaceful Hazelwood North 🙂

13. phoenixRED @ #1574 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 5:56 pm

Greensborough Growler says: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 5:51 pm

phoenixRED @ #1567 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 5:48 pm

What part of Gippsland are you located.

***********************************************************

It’s a lovely part of the world. I holiday down on the Lakes regularly.

14. “Georgina’s like she’s right on top of things!”

Lol! BK, you will know if things are really dire in Mayo when she does the:

“But…but…Vote for me…….i look better in fishnets than my Dad??????”

15. Boomy1 they’re also a direct result of deliberate govt policy. Also predicted.

We haven’t found evidence yet that the Government predicted suicides or other destructive behaviour.
    If someone could, it would be dynamite.
    They must have known though that it would push people closer to the edge they’ve been on for years.
    For myself, I know if it had happened a few years ago when I was pretty near the tipping point it would have killed me. Or me it or something.
    You can’t take everything from those with nothing and expect sweetness and light.

16. “What ever happened to the Tea Party?

I think they succeeded in what they set out to do and are now called the “Republican Party”.

17. Re: Georgina

Ms Downer has a ~3 month election campaign to fight courtesy of another Brian Trumble cunning plan ™. Looks like the wheels are falling off and we’re not even half way.

18. rhwombat @ #1587 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 6:29 pm

BK @ #8112 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 6:03 pm

Georgina’s like she’s right on top of things!
    <a href="” rel=”nofollow”>” rel=”nofollow”>

I do enjoy seeing the expressions on the faces of entitled GRASPers when they suddenly realise the depths of Daddy’s delusion.

I’m actually sympathetic to her. She’s clearly out of her depth and about to be crushed by the reality that’s she’s not going to win. Politics can be a blood sport and she’s volunteered. However, I always respect novices that are having a go (even if I don’t agree and would never vote for them).

19. I’m actually sympathetic to her.

This is why they win.
    How can you have any sympathy for her?
    She would walk over you without compunction and would giggle about it over cheese and dips afterward.

20. boomy1 @ #1590 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 6:37 pm

I’m actually sympathetic to her.

This is why they win.
    How can you have any sympathy for her?

I’m happy for you to be cynical and embittered.

I don’t share your outlook on life.

21. Greensborough Growler @ #8124 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 6:33 pm

rhwombat @ #1587 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 6:29 pm

BK @ #8112 Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 – 6:03 pm

Georgina’s like she’s right on top of things!
    <a href="<a href="” rel=”nofollow”>” rel=”nofollow”>” rel=”nofollow”>

Having been exposed to the sneering insecurity of her congenitally idiotic parents, I have no sympathy whatsoever. The Downer dynasty is the most persuasive argument in favour of tumbrils since the Habsburgs.